If you are passionate about human resources and have a high level of english, this is the opportunity you are looking for!
You’ll join an industrial and medical multinational company and be part of a motivated, dynamic and multicultural team.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be in charge of the company payroll. During your day to day:
– You will perform daily payroll department operations
– You will manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
– You will reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
– You will understand and apply proper taxation of employer paid benefits
– You will process correct garnishment calculations and compliance as well as tracking and communicating to employees
– You will execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
– You will perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
– You will process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
– You will develop ad hoc financial, operational and HR reporting as needed
– You will produce legal reports, HR reports according to defined KPI.
– You will have a contract with the company
– You will have a Competitive salary
– You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company
– You will have an opportunity to join an expanding company.
- Localidad NEW YORK
- Sueldo UNSPECIFIED
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos Eres la persona que buscamos si: - Tiene título en administración de empresas, contabilidad, derecho o similar - Tienes experiencia previa en nóminas - Tienes habilidades avanzadas de Excel - Posee sólidos conocimientos en Legislación Laboral. - Tiene conocimiento fiscal Retenciones en origen
- Nombre de empresa International human resources consultant